Friday 17 July 2015

Friday...like a falling house of cards...


Image : Huffington post article:
7 Facts That Bring Order To The Madness Of  'Alice's Adventures In Wonderland'  9.7.15


when Friday ends
(at work)
I want to change

I want to exchange
one madness of
nonsensical rules
for another madness

my own madness
unfettered

even if I must use
dream devices
to unchain
waking logic

my dream device allows
the compassionate tow truck driver
sacked for rescuing a disabled man on a busy motorway
to get his job back

who ever heard of rules that supercede kindness in a desperate situation...
even safety rules have their blind spots

and just to show
how far I will take this madness of mine
I'd love to learn
how to make sculptures
out of sugar
yes
sculptures made entirely of sugar

then the tumbling house of cards
can vaporise into

sweet dreams


NOTE
Joseph Marr creates sculptures of sugar



No comments: